Price Match PolicySeptember 27, 2022 2023-09-27 18:00
Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
Lowest Price Guarantee
We will NOT be undersold! We’ll beat any price!
Shop with confidence that you are getting the lowest price – PERIOD! If you find a lower price within 14 days of purchase, we’ll not only match it, we’ll beat it!^
^ To be eligible for a lower price match, you must show a publicly published ad with a lower price available from a retailer within 25 miles of the American Freight location and present your original receipt. If you found the lower price online, you can display the website on your phone or a printout of the page, including the URL. The price of the on-line item(s) must include shipping costs. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item. The item advertised at the competitor’s location must be the same product (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand and color) that you are trying to price match at American Freight, and we’ll beat the pre-tax price difference between ours and the competitors by an additional 5% within 14 days of purchase with the refund distributed to you in your original tender type. For example, if you paid with credit or debit card, the refund will be applied to that same credit or debit card used for purchase. If you present proof (as noted above) of the price difference in store at the time of purchase, the discount will be applied at the time of purchase. Available in-store only and only one price match per item.
What’s not included:
- Going-out-of-business sales, or discontinued, obsolete, seasonal, or distressed merchandise of a competitor.
- Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or category promotions, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor doorbusters/lightning sales (including Amazon Prime Exclusive offers), coupon offers, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- Volume or wholesale discount pricing offered by competitors
- Items sold via a third-party or discount site – meaning any products that are not sold directly by a competing retailer
- Professional services, including labor, installation and protection agreement plans
- Rebates, free offers, or specific one-time-only promotions, including bundle offers
- Pricing from membership-based retail wholesalers
- Competitor bid and auctions site pricing
- Price matching on financed offers or credit terms
- Price matching and adjustments to competitors’ Black Friday and Cyber Monday related events and time period pricing will not be allowed.
- New in-box appliances